Saving a small life – is it so difficult? Not at all, when you are ready for the appearance of a four-legged family member and you have a big, kind, full of love and compassion heart!
As practice shows, animals rescued from the street or taken from a shelter are much more grateful and loyal. And if you’re not going to be professional breeders, what’s the point of paying a lot of money for a breed when there are millions of homeless, lonely hearts in the world and maybe one of them is for you!
And now, I propose to look at those lucky ones who already give their love to the people who have chosen them and receive it in return:
1. These eyes and this nose will be thankful every second for their salvation for the rest of their lives.
2. Actor David Dastmalchian saw a homeless cat on the set. And that purr became his best friend!
3. Sometimes, one look is enough to feel a kindred spirit.
4. You’ve had a difficult life, baby. But now you are in safe hands!
5. At the very beginning of dating, kids can be very afraid. After all, they fear that they can be betrayed again.
6. Well, how was it to separate such crumbs? My sister and brother from the orphanage went to live with the same family.
7. It is one thing to take a healthy and beautiful animal from a shelter, and another thing is to let a special animal with disabilities into your life and take full responsibility for it.
8. Love in its purest form!
9. Tongue bit from happiness!
10. It is not necessary to buy beauty for money!
11. Immediately 2 former shelter dogs enjoy real dog life.
12. The baby lived with an unscrupulous breeder who used her only for breeding. Now she knows what a real happy life is.
13. The red sun still does not understand how lucky he is!
14. These cats lived in a barn and were threatened with death from severe frost. But luck smiled on them)
15.A dog with unusual ears will no longer have to starve.
16. It is difficult to imagine that in the shelter this cat was aggressive and not tame. That’s what love and affection do!